Monday 7 October 2019

Use a Filter... | Sheena Rowlands | Multi photo

Hi there UK Scrap Addicts, Sheena here again.

Our  challenge for you this month is to use multiple photos on your layout. I find I often get stuck in a rut of just using one photo on each page I create so I was well up for this challenge.

Use a Filter they said...

The idea for this layout started last month when I was looking through my phone for Selfies & I found all these crazy snapchat filter photos & thought they would be fun to use together!!


I used Crate Paper All Heart paper range in the main and created my own cut file as my title which I cut on the Silhouette and backed with a sheet of patterned paper.


I added torn patterned papers up each side of the cardstock as a base for my photos. I printed four photos a similar size as the polaroid frames then over laid them running down the sides.


I had a look through the rest of the All Heart collection & added stickers, chipboard, puffy phrases filling any gaps with little stars.

This finished page really makes me laugh!! 
I managed to include 4 photo and still have the feel of white space.
We could love you to join in with this our monthly challenge so pop over to our Facebook group and share your creations.

Till next time x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...