Sunday 13 October 2019

I'm Crafting | Sarah Costain | Multi Photos

Sarah here today with my Multi photo layout for this month.

I decided to create a grid layout with 4 small photos. I knew I wanted to layer lots of papers behind each one and wanted a nice gap between them so didn't print them very large.

To begin with I created my background with texture paste and ink spray in white to contrast with the black background.


Whilst this dried I added my layers of paper and some raffia ribbon to the back of each photo with layers of foam to add some height.


The photos were added to the dry background with a T ruler to help keep them straight and I added a title ephemera piece to the centre popped up on more foam.


I used some crafty stickers around the edge of my photos and some button stickers instead of sequins or enamel dots around my background.


Finally I added some golden yellow ink splashes to my background for a little more colour and my layout was done.
You can check out the process in the video link here.


Thanks for joining me and have a Happy Scrappy Day :)

Sarah
ManxyCatCrafts







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...