Sunday 5 January 2020

Bloom I Essie Jane I UK ScrapAddicts

Hi - I'm here with my layout for this months theme of paper folding. This is a new technique for me, having only tried it once before in a retreat class so I chose a very simple folded flower design. I've used papers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. 

Before constructing my layout I created a soft background using distress inks and splatters of spray ink. As well as folding the flowers I've rolled paper for stalks and cut some leaves - to which I've added a couple of shades of green distress inks.  There's also some splats of ink on the folded flowers.

I've created a mixed Alpha title using a foam phrase thicker from Cocoa Vanilla Studio and puffy Alpha stickers from PinkFresh Studio. 

 Don't forget to check out all of the inspiration from the rest of the Creative Team this month! We'd love to see your layouts for this months Paper Folding theme so don't forget to share them over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook group.


I have a process video on our YouTube channel too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...