Thursday 23 January 2020

Enjoy The Little Things | Keighley Brennan | Paper Folding

Hey Everyone, Keighley here sharing my layout for this months theme, Paper Folding. I have never attempted paper folding on a scrapbook layout before, so this months theme was a challenge for me. 


I was being a little ambitious and decided I would attempt butterflies. I practised on some printer paper first, and felt I was getting the hang off it enough to give it a go on patterned paper. I didn’t take into account the difference in paper thickness the patterned paper was very thick compared to the printer paper, which made it slightly more difficult. I’d definitely recommend using a thinner paper possibly from a paper pad rather than single sheets. 


I backed a cutfile a bought from the silhouette store (by Jillibean Soup) for my title, I felt it was very fitting for the photo of Darcie covered in mud. I added some stickers and enamel dots and my folded butterflies around the page. 


You can watch my layout process here on the UKSA YouTube Channel. 

Thank You for stopping by, 
Keighley 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...