Friday 17 January 2020

Joyful Together | Karen Moss | Paper Folding



Hi and Happy New Year to you all.  This month the DT are focusing on including a folded paper element on their scrapbook layouts.

I have chosen to make some little origami Christmas Trees and Santas,  I used origami paper but I am sure than most thinner scrapbook paper would work also. The instructions for the trees are here and the instructions for the Santa are here. The paper range I have used is Pink Paislee 'Together for Christmas.'



Once I had made my trees and Santas I added them to an oversized tag and added my photo and some ephemera from the same paper range.


 I cut the navy tag from one of the papers and to finish added some stickers from the corresponding sticker sheet for my title and a little bit more embellishment.


I have a process video here and you can join us on our Facebook group to see what the DT and other group members have made for this month's challenge or perhaps tag us on Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...