Friday 3 May 2019

New Hair| Zoe Hailey| Fussy Cutting


Last months theme of sparkle was certainly perfect for me..... this months theme of fussy cutting however, has to be one of my least go to techniques, so it certainly challenged me to do something different!

I found the most perfect paper; Wallflower in the Crate Paper, All Heart collection and actually it was quite enjoyable cutting out the flowers and having a sing-along to my favourite 80's hits (luckily this blog comes without a video or sound!)

Cutting into 'All Heart' and creating a layout about my hair cut




The fussy cutting bug must have struck me because on this layout I ended up fussy cutting stars and flowers from washi tape too (something I would have never expected myself to do!)





I have clustered the flowers (some with dimension), around my image and I like the shape it creates.


My journaling is tucked away in the tag at the top and I absolutely love the charm and tassel on the tag. I have to be honest and say, I was never really sure what to do with these other than to hang them like a bunting decoration, so I can see me repeating this on a few more layouts in the future!

I rarely scrapbook about me, so it was nice to do a page without the children in it for a change!

Zoȅ
https://www.instagram.com/zola28/?hl=en


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...