Saturday 18 May 2019

Awesome | Clair Matthews | Fussing Cutting

As soon as I saw this months theme was 'Fussy Cutting' I just knew I had to use one of the lovely Mintay collections - In my opinion you just can't beat their pages of elements to fussy cut!!

https://www.cs-getcrafty.com/online-store/MINTAY-c29938399

I went with the Marina collection to make this layout..


I fussy cut not only the small nautical elements but also the frames for the photos too.


The photos were taken this year when my husband & we went for a little stroll along our local beach so they worked perfectly with this paper collection.



What do you think?...has it inspired you to get those scissors out!!! :)

If you fancy watching here's my Process video:



xxx 

1 comment:

  1. I like your combination of sea colours: white, blue and coral. Keep up the good work.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A day without a scrapbooking is a lost day. - Author Cestitka

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...