Wednesday 29 May 2019

Message in a Bottle | Essie Peck | Fussy Cutting

So I'm with Claire on fussy cutting and love it and when I came across a sheet of paper from the Jen Hadfield Chasing Adventures with cute bottles all over it I knew exactly what I wanted to do ! 
I used strips of torn papers across the bottom two thirds of the white background cardstock and tucked the photos, fussy cut bottles and other ephemera in the layers.
I also fussy cut 'Time to Explore' from a cut apart sheet and added it to a darker paper and cut around it again to create a border. 
The photos are from a never to be repeated boat trip in Spain (never to be repeated as I have never felt sooooo ill !!) But the photos are lovely and I thought were just perfect for a sea inspired layout with quirky floating fussy cut bottles. 

I hope you have been inspired by this month's 'fussy cutting' theme... Please don't forget to share your layouts over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook page as we love to see them!

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...