Saturday 25 May 2019

Friends | Jackie Ashton | Fussy Cutting

Hi scrappers, Jackie here with my layout this month using fussy cutting.


Im not a big fan of fussy cutting, but I always love seeing this technique on other layouts.  So when I sat down and started to cut out the flowers, I found the process came together really quickly, and I love the end result.

Friends ...





For my layout I used a lovely sheet of patterned paper from Maggie Holmes - Sunny Days collection, and cut out several of the flowers.  

I also used this patterned paper also from the same collection, to cut out some of the butterflies.

I started my layout by adding ink to my white cardstock. and added some stamped details over the inked area.

Then I added a few different sheets of patterned paper behind my photograph, which I added to the centre of the page and then arranged the fussy cut flowers and butterflies around the photograph, adding 3D foam under some of the flowers to give them some depth on my page.







To finish the page I added two torn strips of patterned paper to the bottom of my page, and added a small cluster of the cut flowers and a butterfly to this areas.





I hope you can join us this month and give fussy cutting a try, and share your layouts in our Facebook group, or tag is on on Instagramwe would love to see them.


Thanks for stopping by, till next time.

Happy scrapping









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...