Thursday 9 May 2019

We Sparkle - Stephanie Squires - Paige Taylor Evans cutfile - 12 x 12 Fussy Cutting Layout




Hello scrapbookers!

Steph here with my version of this months challenge!

Sooooooo this months challenge is fussy cutting...something I both love and hate equally!  I love to fussy cut sitting in front of the TV or going on a journey or doing something that doesn't eat into my scrappy time I hate to fussy cut when I only have a short time to scrap book and spend an hour of it fussy cutting lol!!



I started with a beautiful textured piece of floral paper from Carte Bella's Flower Market collection.  I gutted the paper leaving a one inch border.  I trimmed my cutfile down to an 11 inch square and backed the hearts with a blush paper from Crate Paper's La La Love collection.



Next I stuck them to the pack of the paper with magic tape which enabled me to tuck the flowers that I fussy cut inside the edge of the hearts without any problems and sewed round the "Love you" piece of the cutfile and off set it on foam risers by one of the hearts.



I added my photos to the centre of the layout on a white photo booth strip and added a black perspective negative which I had backed in gold glitter card and added some chipboard accents to the top right of the layout and near my photos.



Lastly I added the title "We Sparkle" and a few puffy stickers around the photo and that was it....layout complete.



I hope you have enjoyed this months layout and please add all layouts to our facebook page in the correct album and tag UK Scrap Addicts on your Instagram posts....

Until next month.....happy scrapping....

Steph xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...