Saturday 11 May 2019

Rainbow Stairs - TN - Fussy Cutting - RamblingsofGeo

Hello everyone!


I am back with a Traveler's note book layout for you this month for the fussy cutting challenge...

I bring you a layout or two which shows you that fussy cutting can mean using items of a different nature, not just scrapbooking papers, and cutting out flowers etc. (although those layouts are BEAUTIFUL!)

For this months layout i have been documenting in my travellers note book about my recent trip to Krakow, Poland. I have cut apart some leaflets, and maps from the trip, and used bits from a guide book.






Have a look at the process video that goes along with this post to see my process of putting the pages together!

https://youtu.be/WqrKr52aluA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...