Friday 24 May 2019

Enjoy Today | Keighley Brennan | Fussy Cutting

Hey UKSA, Keighley here today sharing my layout for this months theme of Fussy Cutting. I love when I get a pattered paper that I can Fussy Cut because it creates more embellishments for your projects and we all love getting more for our money right?!

I made this layout right at the beginning of April because I received my Mind The Scrap Kit, For those of you that don’t know Mind The Scrap is a UK Kit Club ran by the lovely Emma. 



In our April kits we received a stunning paper by Vicki Boutin, one side was a gorgeous floral pattern and the other was some beautiful butterflies which just had to be fussy cut. 




I cut some hexagons in various patterns and sizes, I also handstitched some hexagon too to create a different texture on my background. I fussy cut some of those beautiful butterflies and attached them to my layout using foam and finished off with some Thickers for my title.




You can watch my layout process Here on the UK Scrap addicts YouTube Channel.

There’s lots of gorgeous inspiration this month on the UKSA Facebook group, we would love to see your creations too

Thank you you for stopping by
Keighley 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...